Worship has been moved to Online Only. We are hoping to begin live worship services soon and will keep you updated.
Please Join us Live at
Facebook Live, or Our Youtube Channel
March 16th Updates
- This Sunday, March 22, our Worship Service will be offered exclusively online, the building will not be open. Please join us Live at 10:45 am through the Live link on the church website, or on our YouTube channel.
- In an effort to stay connected as a church family we are offering an online Mid-week Bible Study starting this Wednesday at 7 pm.
Updates for March 13th
- Individuals that are at high risk, elderly or have underlying health conditions are encouraged to stay home and join us through the live stream.
- Our Sunday Worship and CG’s are meeting as scheduled for this Sunday, March 15th. We are planning on meeting for worship every Sunday at 10:45 am. Options are being considered and prayed about for future Sundays including multiple worship services so that there are fewer of us gathering at one time and also the possibility of Online Worship only.
- Effective Monday, March 16th all ministry events and activities are cancelled for the next three weeks. This includes Awana, Youth Ministry, Bible Studies, Connect Groups, etc. Home Groups that meet off-campus are asked to use their own discretion on whether they meet or not. The only exception is our Worship Service at 10:45 am on Sundays.
SBC has designated this Sunday as a day of prayer for the virus,
- Ask God, in His mercy, to stop this pandemic and save lives — not only in our communities but around the world, particularly in places that are unequipped medically to deal with the virus. (Isaiah 59:1-2)
- Pray for President Donald Trump and other government leaders — international, federal, state, and local — to have the wisdom to direct us in the best courses of action for prevention and care. (Romans 13:1–4)
- Wisdom – Scripture says: Teach us to number our days carefully so that we may develop wisdom in our hearts. Pray that the Lord will give us wisdom in this moment of fear as the foundations of what we know are shaken, that others would realize how fragile life is and how real eternity is, and they would see their need to turn to God. (Psalm 90:12)
- Ask God to protect our missionaries and their families around the globe, using this global crisis to advance His Good News to the whole world. (Mark 16:15)
Ministry for elderly and high-risk individuals who need help with picking up groceries, running errands or any other help that we can offer.
Also, any parents or caregivers who are unable to provide meals for their children while they are out of school can call as well and we will be happy to help provide food.
HELPING HANDS HOTLINE – 740-963-3720
March 12th Update
At FBC, we want to care for our congregation in all respects, including the physical well-being of our community. To that end, here is what we are doing to help ensure the safety of our church family.
- We are asking that you would avoid shaking hands or making physical contact over the next few weeks
- We will sanitize highly touched surfaces before and after every service such as doors, handles, tables, water fountains, check-in stations, and sinks.
- In addition to keeping our campus clean, we will be taking extra care of our kids’ spaces. Kids’ toys and rooms will be sanitized before and after every service.
- Our staff and volunteer teams will wash their hands frequently and stay home if they are sick.
- We will provide additional hand sanitizer stations around campus for everyone to use.
FBC will remain open and we will continue to have services on Sundays and midweek programming. In the event that local and state health officials do recommend closure or we determine it is in the best interest of our church family to close, we will inform everyone to the best of our abilities through our website, emails and social media. At that time we will offer an online worship service so that our church family can still stay connected and able to worship.