In Preschool we desire to partner alongside parents in developing a Christian worldview for their precious little ones by instilling Biblical foundations through age-appropriate Bible lessons and games. Essentially, our goal is to create an environment that is safe, warm, and gospel-saturated that allows us to join you in reaching your family for Christ.
WHAT TO BRING
When packing a diaper bag for your child, please include the following:
· Two or three disposable diapers
· Bottle, pacifier, or special blanket, should your child need them for security. Please clearly label all bottles, pacifiers, sippy cups, etc. with your child’s names.
· A complete change of clothes in case he/she would need them.
MEALS AND SNACKS
Baby food and bottles will be given to the infants according to the parent’s instruction. Once a child is moved up to the toddler room snacks will include cheerios and goldfish crackers.
Due to allergy situations, we ask that you do not send snacks with your child after they have been moved from the Nursery.
It is normal for little ones to cry when leaving a parent. This usually does not last long and separation becomes easier over time. Our dedicated volunteers will immediately try to create interest in a toy or activity and give assurance that you will return after the service is over. If your child cries for an extended period of time (10 minutes), we will page you.
KidCentral Preschool Station is located in the Main Building adjacent to the Worship Center
When you arrive at the KidCentral Preschool Station you will be greeted by a trained volunteer. They will assist you in registering and entering all the appropriate information into the computer for your child. An adhesive security tag will be printed for your child and you will receive a tag with a security code that matches the code on the tag of your child.
After you drop your child off in the classroom, we also ask that you fill out the sign-in sheet so that we can better locate you between the two service hours. After class, your child will be released only to the adult who has your child’s matching code.
· Each room is designated by age group: 2 Year Old, 3 Year Old, 4 Year Old, and 5 Year Old.
· In order to be in the age group class, we require the child to be the appropriate age by September 30th.
· All children graduate to the next class together on the first Sunday of September of each year.